Located in the historic heart of the automobile brands, in the city center, Avenue Hassan II, the showroom “Sud Concession Automobile” occupies a large area including the exhibition space of cars (the exhibition hall), a store of spare parts Spare perched in the floor, and behind the glass facade hides a vast field of mechanical workshops. Created in 1950, at the beginning, the SCA of Agadir had the Sousse industrial garage badge, it only commercialized the agricultural utility vehicles (tractors, truck … and) and it was part of the fodder activity. . From 1996 the SCA started in the Truck and Private Vehicles business. Today its image, emblem of the German robustness “VOLKSWAGEN“, Japanese “KIA”, Italian “IVECO”. This company occupies a role in the development of the new car dealership sector in the Agadir region, it markets brands as prestigious as, VOLKSWAGEN, AUDI, SKODA. The SCA consequently holds a market share of 7% according to the latest statistics provided by AIVAM, when it occupies the position it occupies in the top 10 car.