Crocoparc is an animal zoo and Botanical Garden located in the commune of Drarga, on the outskirts of Agadir, this park contains more than 350 crocodiles and with more than 300 species of exotic plants from around the world. The course is more than 600 meters long, it’s marked by information boards to learn more about crocodiles, but also about the very interesting plant species inhabiting the gardens crossed.
The CROCOPARC team is pleased to welcome you from 10 am to 7 pm.
Opening hours change according to the seasons. In summer, for example, the park opens until 21h.
OPEN 7/7 DAYS, 365 DAYS / YEAR
Adults: 75 Dhs
Children: 45 Dhs (from 3 to 12 years old)
2018 VIP Cards (with photo)
Adults: 180 Dhs
Children: 120 Dhs
– Unlimited access to the park during one year
– Good plans reserved for VIP card holders
– Invitations to private events reserved for the VIP community …
Transfer back and forth, park entrance, guided tour and welcome tea
Adults: 180 Dhs
Children: 100 Dhs
CROCOPARC is located in the commune of Drarga, on the outskirts of Agadir, along the National Road 8 (Agadir-Marrakech highway).
Public transport :
Bus lines 5 and 9 of the ALSA Company go to Drarga, with a trip from the Wilaya of Agadir (line 5) and another from Inezgane (line 9).
By car :
From the map below, you’ll be able to see exactly where CROCOPARC is and edit an itinerary from your departure address.
Departure every day at 9:30 and 14:30 in front of Uniprix Agadir or on request the shuttle can pick you up at your hotel by calling Crocoparc at 05 28 29 79 31
The shuttle is not free and is part of the complete package
Departure every day at 9:30 and 14:30 in front of Uniprix Agadir.
On request, the shuttle can pick you up at your hotel by calling Crocoparc at 05 28 29 79 31.
The shuttle is not free and is part of the complete package (see price list)
SERVICES FOR THE COMFORT OF THE VISITORS
– Parking near the park, with parking spaces reserved for disabled people.
– Park fully accessible to people with disabilities, as well as families with strollers for children.
– Public sanitary facilities, with special area for babies.
– Several restaurant areas on site (Restaurant “La Table du Croco”, the treasure cave).
– High chairs for children available at the restaurant, as well as microwaves to warm baby bottles.
– Possibility to buy a snack on site (no picnic allowed).
– Several rest areas available during the visit.
– Two playgrounds for children.
– For health and safety issues, pets are prohibited.
– Shop open all year.
CROCOPARC AT NIGHT
At night, a fairy atmosphere CROCOPARC pare of a thousand and one lights, a decor specially created with the assistance of a professional in the field.
In the evening, the park team offers children light games, the goal being to look for crocodiles whose eyes glow in the dark.
To allow visitors the opportunity to enjoy the places at the end of the day, CROCOPARC remains open in summer until 23h.