Located in the historic heart of the automobile brands, in the city center, Avenue Hassan II, the showroom "Sud Concession Automobile" occupies a large area including the exhibition space of cars (the exhibition hall), a store of spare parts Spare perched in the floor, and behind the glass facade hides a vast field of mechanical workshops. Created in 1950, at the beginning, the SCA of Agadir had the Sousse industrial garage badge, it only commercialized the agricultural utility vehicles (tractors, truck ... and) and it was part of the fodder activity. . From 1996 the SCA started in the Truck and Private Vehicles business. Today its image, emblem of the German robustness "VOLKSWAGEN", Japanese "KIA", Italian "IVECO". This company occupies a role in the development of the new car dealership sector in the Agadir region, it markets brands as prestigious as, VOLKSWAGEN, AUDI, SKODA. The SCA consequently holds a market share of 7% according to the latest statistics provided by AIVAM, when it occupies the position it occupies in the top 10 car.